Monday, May 4, 2009

Minor Break Downs are Fun!

I had a job interview today at 4. After spending the morning/early afternoon doing laundry, dishes, organizing things, I started to get ready. You already know my whole button popping clothing issues I was having when i was getting ready for the interview. Well, I found something to wear, and was doing my hair and makeup. I don't wear makeup very often, but it was a shock to me when I realized my new foundation (about 25 bucks or more, which is A LOT for me to spend on makeup) was missing from my purse. No were to be found. It had to have fallen out. I lost my mind. I seriously did. I cried, I ranted...I asked what was the point of my life if every little thing I do is a total and complete struggle? Ugh. It was not my finest hour.

Anyway, I had a tiny bit of foundation left in a different bottle, and was able to make it work. I know it's not a huge deal, I know that. It didn't stop me from going nuts though.

I did the interview. The first half went well, the second half sucked. We'll see I guess, fingers crossed.

2 comments:

L Mac said...

Don't you just feel exhausted after a day like that? What went wrong with the second part of the interview?

The Small Town Girl said...

I really did, by the end of the day I was so out of it, and was exhausted. I think it's the whole working yourself up.
Another person came in to do some of the interview and she just asked the weirdest questions and worded them very odd, so that I wasn't entirely sure as to what she wanted...and I got all flustered and sounded like an idiot. Ah, good times.