Monday, May 11, 2009

I've been Tagged!

I thought this was just an email thing, but apparently you can be tagged in blogs too! Who knew? Lauren from Mommy in Munchkin Land tagged me. And we all know that I have no life, so here I go:

Rules are as follows: 1) Mention the person who tagged you and be sure to link to them!2) Post your list of 8's3) Tag 8 bloggers and don't forget to tell them!

For the record, I do NOT have anyone to send this to after this...cause there's like two people who read this, if that. I know, sad. Here we go!

8 of my most favorite foods:

1- Turkey
2- Pizza
3- Salty Chips
4- Chicken fried rice
5- Popcorn
6- bbq chicken
7- lobster
8- crab

8 Things I Cherish
1- my family and friends and boyfriend
2- Benson
3- my pictures
4- my memories (the good ones...the bad ones can go to hell!!!)
5- a good nap
6- lots of time with a good book
7- fresh pepsi
8- fresh ocean air.

8 Ways I Kill Time
1- chatting on/ surfing the Internet
2- reading
3- Talking on the phone
4- watching tv
5- walking to the stores at the mini mall next to my apartment
6- playing with Benson
7- Cleaning/organizing
8- reading/writing emails

8 Shows I Watch
1- House
2- Deadliest Catch
3- Canada's Worst Handyman
4- Family Guy
5- Law and Order SVU
6- Law and Order
7- American Dad
8- Groomer Has It

8 Things to do before I die
1- Go the UK
2- See Greece
3- go back to Yellowstone
4- get a house with an ocean view
5- see Europe...ALL OF IT
6- learn to play something
7- write a book
8- go on another big road trip

8 Ways to make me Happy
1- leave me alone...alone time is good.
2- Bring me carnations
3- Take me for a boat drive
4- do the dishes
5- random gifts!
6- getting a letter, real mail rules
7- let me buy my stupid little things that I like
8- let me play with kittens

No tagging :(

No comments: