Monday, July 20, 2009

If only...

I think I could deal with being the horrible weight I am if I looked nearly as cute as as my wii mii! She's adorable with her cute chubby belly and smiley face. Ah, if only!

While at work I was planning on going for a walk after work, but it was horribly hot out and I still have a mysterious pain in my right heel. I have no idea what I did to it, I just remember that it started hurting yesterday sometime. Who knows what I did to it? Anyway, because of the pain, I was only able to do the Wii for 16 minutes today. When I do it, I try to do it for a half an hour. I'm usually dying by them. But I only got to do half of that today, and I couldn't do boxing and step aerobics more then once each, so I didn't feel like it was a very good "workout" but I apparently lost .4lbs. wooooooooooooooooooooo! Runway, here I come! :P

But it is positive at least. I'm going to really try to do this more often. Tomorrow night I'm going to be gone after work, and I know this weekend is probably a complete bust, with family/moving my brother and stuff. But if I can do it twice more this week, then maybe I can get down another .4lbs or so...or maybe a whole pound. I have to try to be more positive about all this stuff I know I do. Being depressed sure doesn't help anything.

And now to go make some chicken, at almost 8:30pm.

No comments: